Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MY PRECIOUS






Its been a while that i dont go back and meet all my precious children. These are my purpose of life. It is hard to live apart from them and not being able to become like other normal dad who can each and every day spend their life with their precious one. Just for the name of 'mencari rezeki', i have to sacrifice my and their time of living together and see how they grow for each and every seconds. BUT that does not mean that i forget about them. Each and every second my mind and soul wil be with them. I always looking forward to go back and spend my day with them, looking at how they laugh, cry and sometimes being very annoying...but thats it, life has to go on. I keep telling myself that one day i can be back and live together with them...guys, you always in my heart....DAD

No comments: