Monday, November 17, 2008

December is coming...a dawn of another year

December is on its way soon..the time of year where everyone are looking back through the whole year of what has happened to their life for the pass eleven months. The realization of their new year resolution(s)to a certain point whether they have achieve or failed them or is there any possibility to conclude them within the next 30 days to come.

Talking about resolution, i wonder what was mine...hmm..., since i can't recall it,it is obviously unachievable or to put it in easy words..guess i failed it again liek for the past years behind.Or perhaps i don't want to recall it because i know i achieve nothing so to speak.It gives me lesser disappointment.

BUT i know some people have achieve theirs but not me. The world is facing mass economical failure this year and not to forget all the political changes through out the world including Malaysia.And i guess directly or indirectly i was affected because i am in the system as well.Still remember about the past General Election, the fuel hikes, the up and down in our judicial system and etc...


Well, i changed my job, i sent my family elsewhere and have to travel 6 hours every weekend just to be with them and i'm about to change my ride sooner..and not to forget of my own perceptions towards life and faith.It was a hard year but meaningful in the other way of seeing it but still i am the same person..a person without plan...guess that should be my next year's resolution...to have a PLAN.


I wish this coming December will give me as Ordinary person to rethink and re evaluate my achievement ( which is very doubtful..)and my life. So i would have a better and perhaps the best practical resolution for 2009...

No comments: